We apologize for any inconvenience, but we have made the decision to cancel tonight’s performance due to the weather.

We will happily move your tickets to a performance of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde next weekend. Please let us know as soon as possible which performance you would like to attend next weekend:

Friday, February 19 at 6pm

Saturday, February 20 at 6pm

Sunday, Feburary 21 at 1pm

If you are unable to attend Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde next weekend, we will gladly exchange your tickets for another 2021 performance. Our full list of performances can be found atย www.washingtoncountyplayhouse.com.

We appreciate your understanding and your quick reply.

Take care and stay safe,

Laura and Shawn